NORTHERN TASMANIAN VETERAN GOLFERS ASSOCIATION.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
The 2018 AGM of the Association will be held at the Deloraine Golf Club at 10:30 am on Friday 19th January 2018.
1. Opening of the meeting by the President:
2. Welcome to and accreditation of delegates;
4. Confirmation of minutes of AGM held at the Ulverstone Golf Club on 20th January 2017;
5. Business arising from minutes;
7. Presidents Annual Report;
8. Financial Report;
9. Secretary’s Report;
10. Election of Office Bearers for 2018. All current Office Bearers are completing their 2-year tenure:
b. Vice President;
d. Three Committee Members;
11. Election of Auditor;
12. General Business:
a. Set Capitation Fees;
b. Set NTVGA Tournament Dates and Directory for 2018/19;
c. 2019 AVGU National Championships in Launceston;
d. Rotation of Goodwill Tournament – 2019 onwards;
e. Proposed amendment to the Constitution;
f. Any other business and
g. Closure of the Meeting and serving of morning tea.
At the end of the meeting, delegates are invited to participate in a 9 hole Stableford competition – $9 entry fee.
Garry Hearps, Secretary/Treasurer, NTVGA, 20th December 2017.